INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
What type of cookies exist and what type of cookies are generated by browsing on storeitaly.org
There are mainly two types of cookies:
Transient (or session), which keep the information for the time necessary for web browsing and which are deleted once the browser is exited or the computer is turned off;
Persistent, which store and maintain information on the computer until the cookie itself is deleted and which allow the automatic retrieval of previously entered information.
Browsing the storeitaly.org site can generate various types of cookies:
anonymous analysis cookies
site performance cookies
third party cookies
More generally, storeitaly.org uses the data collected with the cookies generated in this way in order to offer the User the best possible experience on its site ("Site performance cookies"). The cookies generated by browsing by users not registered on the site may be used exclusively for statistical purposes ("Anonymous analysis cookies"), not allowing this type of navigation to identify individuals in particular; in case of navigation by registered Users it will instead be possible to know from storeitaly.org also the data collected during registration, such as the user name and email address, which will allow storeitaly.org to generate associated cookies to the account with which the User logs in ("Registration cookies").
It will also be possible that on some pages of the site, third parties may set their own anonymous cookies ("Third-party cookies"), in order to track the operation of their application, or to customize the latter, modulating it on the tastes and preferences of the User. storeitaly.org will not be able to access these cookies. By way of example only, storeitaly.org allows the sharing of contents on the main social networks, such as facebook, twitter, pinterest, by clicking on the dedicated icon by the User: in doing so, the social network that created the button will record the action by the User.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Click on the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the "Content Settings" button
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click on 'Security', select the option that says 'Block third parties and advertising cookies'
3. Click 'Save'
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON MAC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 5.0 ON OSX
1. Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see "Cookies" in the Receiving File section
3. Select the 'Don't ask' option
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
3. Select "Only from the site"
MOZILLA AND NETSCAPE ON OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies only for the site of origin'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select "Settings"
2. Then select "Preferences", select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select the 'Accept cookies' option
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en